[etni] Fw: Jade Bar Shalom

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 12:06:29 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: ron perry - ronperryrunperry@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Jade Bar Shalom

The Hartuv High School in Kibbutz Tzora is also a lucky beneficiary of Jade's great works. The school has been transforming itself from a tiny Junior High to a huge High School, and the library, which was created from scratch through Jade's and Rena's work, has expanded with the school, so that today the now very large school enjoys a large English library worthy of the school's size and quality. We are sorry for never having met Jade, and for not being able to welcome her in our library, of which we are very proud. We have decided to create a memorial corner for Jade, whose work has been such a blessing to thousands of lucky students. Her memory will be an inspiration to us all.
Ron Perry
(Formerly) Hartuv High School, Tzora

----------------------------------------------- Write for "The Etni Rag" - http://www.etni.org/etni_rag.htm

Add yourself / Update your entry to "Who's Who on Etni"
http://www.boker.org.il/etni/whoswho.htm