[etni] Fw: Interesting Research Results

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:45:09 +0200

From: Etti_b etti_b@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ASK ETNI
Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 8:03 PM
Subject: Interesting Research Results

Hello All,

I would like to share with you the following humorous e-mail, which I have
just received:

"Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed
ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe."

Sooooo! Why are we working so hard on vocabulary and spelling if that's what
this research has found??? Ha.. Ha.. Ha..

Take care,

Etti