[etni] Fw: Inquiry

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 07:36:09 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: phil stowers - phstowers@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Inquiry

Dear Sirs:

This is my second email to your organization.

I am a graduate of Hardin Simmons University in Abilene, Texas. I have a
Bachelor of Education Degree in Counseling and Human Development. I minored
in Theatre. Because I have a B.Ed. as opposed to a BA or BS, this means I
have a major and a minor and an additional 45 hours in professional
education courses. These are pedagogy and secondary curriculum certification
courses which taught me how to design courses of study for high school
students.

I am now a graduate student in Mental Health Counseling through an online
university called Walden University based in Baltimore, MD. This degree can
be accomplished anywhere in the world as long as I have an internet
connection.

I am interested in teaching and living in the country of Israel. My father
has also been instrumental in opening a branch of Logotherapy at the Gordon
College of Education in Haifa. Over the last two years, I have begun to
teach myself Hebrew. My goal is to live in the country of Israel for a long
period of time and also pursue a PH.D. in counseling psychology.

Could you please provide information as to how I would obtain certification
to teach English in your country?

Respectfully,
--
Phil Harrison Stowers