[etni] Fw: Important reminders from ETAI

  • From: "Ask Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:43:16 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: ETAI office
Subject: Important reminders from ETAI

Hello to all ETNI subscribers,

Here are a few important reminders from ETAI:

1.  The low rate of 120 NIS for becoming a new ETAI member will only be in
effect until May 28th.
     This includes FREE admission to all mini-conferences, as well as other
events co-sponsored by ETAI and the British Council.
      It also includes BIG reductions on admission to the Annual Summer
Conference in Jerusalem, as well as other regional conferences.
      Last, but not least, you'll receive our magazine, the ETAI Forum, with
many articles written BY teachers FOR teachers, giving
      tried and tested ideas for use in the English classroom.
      DON'T LET THIS DATE GO BY - CONTACT ME AT THE ETAI OFFICE TO BECOME A
NEW MEMBER!

2.  If you're already an ETAI member, take advantage of your right to
PRE-REGISTER for the Summer Conference in Jerusalem on
     July 15-16th.  The price is only 100 NIS for both days of the
conference (80 NIS for presenters).  Send in your yellow pre-registration
     form to the office by June 18th.

3.  If you wish to reserve a room for the Summer Conference, we have
reserved a block of 25 rooms at the Bayit Vegan Guest House,
     where the conference will take place.  The cost is only 330 NIS for a
double room, including breakfast and VAT.  Please call or email
     me at the office, and I'll give you the number of the guest house.
These rooms are on a first come, first served basis, so make a note
     to reserve your room NOW!

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Marna Snyder
ETAI Office Director