[etni] Fw: Idioms, Phrases and Some Sentences in Everyday Use

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI List" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:53:22 +0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henry Mullish" <hm48@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Idioms, Phrases and Some Sentences in Everyday Use

Hi Everyone:

I intended to send this list by means of an attachment, but there is so much
opposition to attachments that I am sending it as an ordinary e-mail
message. Sorry about that...

(*ETNI note - because of the length of this email, we have created a word
document with Henry's list, which can be found on the ETNI site at -
http://www.etni.org/vocab/idioms_phrases.doc  )

The phrases have been sorted according to the Hebrew alphabet.

It has not yet been corrected by an expert, so that if you find any errors,
or wish to add to the list, please let me know.

Henry

              mullish@xxxxxxx or hm48@xxxxxxx

** The ETNI Rag **
http://www.etni.org/etnirag/