[etni] Fw: Hakrat SHalon

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 06:50:57 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Hakrat SHalon

 In my Yud Aleph of 25 kids...19 have Hakrat Shalon!!!!!!!

Even tho I had to open a recording studio in my kitchen once a week ..I LONG for the days when the kids had walkman and cassettes. In an hour I"d make a
recording of anything (recording whatever I wanted by reading it myself
!!! )into my tape that has a microphone, then using the double cassette
player to make as many copies as I needed...  UNfortunately..kids no longer
have walkman and usiing CDs extremely coplicated..some have diskman,some I
pods/phones ??? some MP3s..I have no idea what to do for any of these and
some of them don't play home-burnrd disks!!!!
 Who says progress is always a good thing???????
 What can I do...half my Tets/most of my Yuds and several 7th graders also
have Hakrat Shalon    HELP. I'm drowning!!!

jesg

and the solution is NOT always company prepared disks I choose  lit(for
example from a wide range of  choices

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **