[etni] Fw: Free Downloadable English learning Courseware

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:07:42 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: Laurin Lewis - lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Free Downloadable English learning Courseware

Dear Etnians,

Now that we are into the school year, I would like to remind all of you that English 4 Students - the vocabulary/grammar program for elementary through high school -- is now downloadable from the net. E4S teaches 4000 words of vocabulary, along with speaking and basic grammar.

Formerly E4S was available only on CD. But now the whole package can also be downloaded in just a few minutes. This free trial version gives you one demo lesson from each of the three levels. The address is www.english4students.com. Your comments are welcome!

On the same web site, there are also two companion programs: English 4 Beginners, which teaches the ABC (using visual mnemonics) along with the first 250 words of English, and English 4 Business, a high level program which will be helpful to high school pupils who are interested in a career in Business.

After trying the first lesson, a regular learner can order an unlock code, which opens the whole program, for NIS 119. But as English teachers, you don't have to pay anything. Just get in touch with me (02-5023617 or lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ), and I will give you an unlock code which allows you to open the whole program - consisting of 118 lessons in all. (For technical reasons, I can't give you the unlock code now - only after installation.)

By the way, although I personally hail from the States, the standard downloadable version of E4S features British pronunciation. But I also have available a version with American accent. Just get in touch, and I will be glad to send you the link.

Please also note that our special versions for speakers of Russian and Arabic are completely free for everyone. No strings attached. Just go to our web site and download.

Yours for success in English!

Laurin Lewis

** Etni homepage - http://www.etni.org or - http://www.etni.org.il **