[etni] Fw: FW: Smile for the day

  • From: "Beverly Tamar Iancu" <mumwawa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 09:10:53 +0300

Got this from a friend and had to pass it on. Tamar

        "Don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff".

      :

          Subj: FW: Smile for the day
          My five-year old students are learning to read.

            Yesterday one of them pointed at a picture in a zoo book and said,

            'Look at this!  It's a frickin' elephant!'

            I took a deep breath, then asked...'What did you call it?'

            'It's a frickin' elephant!    It says so on the picture!'

             And so it does...

            ' A f r i c a n  Elephant '

             Hooked on phonics!    Ain't it wonderful?

        Looking for a car that's sporty, fun and fits in your budget? Read
reviews on AOL Autos.

JPEG image

JPEG image