[etni] Re: Fw: English teachers

  • From: "Bari Nirenberg" <bnirenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:35:11 +0200

I'm not sure why you sent this now, Daniel, but in reply to your question,
while rockets are flying around us and, as in my case, directly into our
schools, no, I don't think this would be the appropriate time.  In fact, I'd
be more than happy to be teaching English right now.
Bari

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Ask_Etni <ask@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you