[etni] Fw: English Inspectorate Updates

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 20:51:35 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: English Inspectorate - sig.ardit@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: English Inspectorate Updates

The following updates have been posted:

Online Courses
People who are interested in doing the online NBA course (New Bagrut
Assessment) and the online CAT (Curriculum-Anchored Teaching) course should
fill in this form and send it to Inbal Haran online.courses@xxxxxxxxx at
Matach.
Dear Teachers,
May the new school year usher in an era of hope, innovation and growth.
May it be a year of personal fulfillment for both you and your students.
Together, may we provide the best education possible for our children.
Thinking of you and wishing us all a wonderful school year!
Judy Steiner
Answer Keys of the Summer Bagrut
The answer keys of the summer Bagrut have been posted.
Stay Up-to-Date!
Please note that the Ministry site has a new website address
www.education.gov.il/english
Due to technical problems www.anglit.net will soon become inactive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------English
 Bagrut Exam: New Literature ModuleI am happy to announce that there will be a
literature module in the Bagrutexams for both four and five-point students. For
more information pleaseclick here.Information about in-service training courses
for the literature programthis coming school year will be posted
soon.Judy--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Materials for the English PortalA new innovative portal for teaching English
is being developed by Microsoftand the Ministry of Education. The purpose of
the portal is to provideteachers with a wide variety of learning materials.Part
of the portal will include materials that teachers have done in theirclass such
as performance tasks, project work, different kinds ofactivities, and tests.We
therefore request that you send us any relevant material you have done inyour
classes.  Please fill in
 Part One of this form and send the material toSigalit Arditi at
sigardit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx make sure to write on the first page of the file the
name of theteacher/s who prepared the materials. In addition, if you know of
usefullinks, please fill in Part Two of this from and send to Sigalit Arditi
atsigardit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx submitted will be reviewed by a committee.  You
will be notified ifyour material has been accepted to be posted.Looking forward
to hearing from you!Judy SteinerChief Inspector for English Language
 English Inspectoratewww.education.gov.il/english