[etni] Fw: DONATED SCHOOL BOOKS BEING HELD BY ISRAELI CUSTOMS

  • From: "David Lloyd" <david@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 13:07:35 +0200

Hello all,

Below is a message from Susan Heckler, from "The Jade Bar Shalom Books for
Israel Project", requesting contact information of anyone who could possibly
help them sort out the duty problem they are having in bringing donated
books into the country.

I am turning to you in the hope that someone may know of a person who can
help.

If you do know of someone, please send me this information -
avid@xxxxxxxx  - or send it directly to Susan - SusanHecklerB4I@xxxxxxx

Thanks,

David