[etni] Fw: Are the sanctions over?

  • From: "Ask_Etni" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ETNI" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 06:29:29 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Judy Givati" <jesg50@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Are the sanctions over?

A colleague forwarded an announcement from The Irgun -shall I use the word
"boasting" about the recent achievements - among the several was the point
that English teachers preparing kids for BAgrut will get an extra 2% and
teachers working with LDs will get Tgmol(?) for the time spent for Hakraat
Shalon, Oral testing, extra time and Shatuk- but I don't think that last one
exists in English- Also more money for BAgrut teachers with MAs

Does this mean the sanctions are over???   jesg