[etni] Fw: 12th grade good-byes

  • From: "Ask" <ask@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:15:47 +0200

----- Original Message ----- From: laurie@xxxxxxxx - laurie@xxxxxxxx
Subject: 12th grade good-byes

Aviva asked for suggestions on how to have a fun good-bye with the 12th graders.

Some ideas -
1. Have "show and tell". Each pupils brings/tells about something from your time spent together in English class over the years
2. Make autograph books which each pupil and all classmates and teacher sign for all...in English!! These could be made from simple "brown notebooks" and each pupils could design his/her cover page...or run off specially designed autograph pages.
3.Sing all the songs you've learned together, with songsheets!
4. Play "paper bag dramatics" with or without a theme. Divide class into groups of about 4-5 kids per group. Each group receives a bag of assorted items...anything goes from toothbrush to rubber gloves to a wig. A time limit is set for the groups to organize and dream up a little skit to perform before the class usung all the items in the bag, in any creative way they like. (And believe me, I've seen creative ideas...)
5. Make a "graduation certificate" for each pupil...humorous goes over well

Good luck!

Laurie

Visit the ETNI site - http://www.etni.org
Send a message to the ETNI list: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx