[etni] Free English teaching software for your school

  • From: Laurin Lewis <lewisl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 11:30:44 +0200

Fellow Etnians

Our EFL software  ? which English teaches
vocabulary and grammar from the beginner?s
level  through high school ? is now available
absolutely free of charge to your school.  You
can have a site license, allowing you to install
the programs on all the computers that you have
in your lab. The site license is unlimited in time.

There are two programs:  English for Beginners
(55 lessons), which teaches from the zero level
to about the end of kita heh.  It includes the
ABC (taught by visual mnemonics) and the 300 most
basic words.  English for School (118 lessons)
goes from about kita vav to yud bet.  It teaches
the 5000 most frequent words and reviews basic
grammar. This program was approved by the
Ministry of Education in an earlier version.

You can download the software from my web site at
<http://www.english4students.com>www.english4students.com.
That's a trial version, which is limited in the
number of accessible lessons. You will need
access codes to get into all of the
lessons.  Just call me at 02-6222104 or
050-6734414 and I will give you the access codes
at no charge.  I can mail you a copy on CD if
needed. I regret that I can only extend this offer until March 15, 2011.

I suggest that you check out the program and
decide if your pupils could benefit from this
resource. You could use it as a part of your
teaching routine, or you could just make the
software available for self-access learning at your school.

Laurin Lewis, Developer,
Self-Access English Learning Center