[etni] For Zehava Groff.

  • From: Metuna <metuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:10:07 +0200

 Metuna
The organization for road safety
Tel: 972-9-8844667 Fax: 972-9-8848320
P.OB 7007 NATANYA 42120
Email:  Metuna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site : www.metuna.org
òîåúä: 580258036

Dear Zahava,
Your email re: "save a life - take the oath" was passed  on to me by Sylvia
(National Membership Director, through Ruth Gouldman).
We have both through many of our members who are members of ETNI and through
my personal contacts in your organisation attempted to find ways to
cooperate in order to heighten road safety awareness amongst English
language students.
We welcome any initative and in the past have been part of ETNI initatives
ie: speaking to students, song writing competition organised with  Debbie
Rubin Fields, also we worked closely with Eric Cohen.

We would like to help in any way and can send material and information to
enhance this effort.
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Yours
Zelda Harris