[etni] Fiddler On the Roof

  • From: Judy Freedman <judyf@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 10:12:46 +0200

I am thinking of studying the film / background etc of "Fiddler on the Roof"
with 7th grade English speakers (girls, very mixed levels). I would be grateful
if anyone who has done such a project would like to share relevant material.
Thank you
Judy
PS Looking at all the correspondance on the subject of the Dovart Com., I sort
of feel like a Fiddler on the Roof,  trying your best to produce results
without material, backing, while balancing on a sliding roof of job-holding and
pleasing the powers above.