[etni] [FWD: to music lovers - the Tel Aviv Folk Club]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2004 20:43:03 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: to music lovers - the Tel Aviv Folk Club
 From: "Ariela Orion" <arielatafc@xxxxxxxxx>

 The Tel Aviv Folk Club -  an English speaking musical event :
 Four acoustic gigs in one evening in a friendly, non-smoking ambiance.
 It takes place in Tel Aviv twice a month, every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each
month .
The styles of music range from Folk to Country, 60's , Irish, Bluegrass, Blues,
Jazz

 The next dates till our summer break are : May 5th and 19th, June 2nd and 16th
and July 7th .
(  We start again on September 1st or 8th. )

 The program for Wednesday, May 5th  is :

 20: 30 Ariela.
 20:45 Hachmoni
 21:15 - 21:45 - break (in the cafeteria)
 21: 45  E.T. Doolin's trio : E.T. and Tal Doolin and Ohad Goldbart, with their
own original music  (we used to
know them a long time ago as the Big Boys duo - Itai and  Ohad);
 22:30 Monny Arnon and Larry Fogel ( singing Simon & Gafunkel, James Taylor,
Don  McLean and others )

 When ? - Wednesday , May 5th , at 20:30
 Where ? - at Bikurei Ha'Itim building, on 6  Heftman St., Tel Aviv
Admission - NIS 30.

 For information call Ariela (03) 683-7441.