[etni] [FWD: sad news]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 04:12:59 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: sad news
 From: "Gay Bergman" <gay@xxxxxxxxx>

    Jane Hormadali, our pedagogical advisor for the Negev area, was killed in a
car accident last night. Her
colleagues and friends at Eric Cohen Books are shocked and deeply saddened by
her sudden passing.
  Those of you who were fortunate enough to have known her will immediately
have an image before them of her
smile. Jane had the most infectious spirit and a unique sense of humour which
had us, her colleagues at ECB, in
paroxyms of laughter. Jane was a sensitive, warm, caring and intelligent human
being who weathered life's
storms with an indomitable spirit which we all admired and loved.
   Our condolences go to her husband who was injured in the accident and to her
three dear children. We pray
for his speedy and total recovery.
  As  yet there are no details of the funeral arrangements.