[etni] [FWD: etai spring]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:18:34 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: etai spring
 From: "susan" <holzms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 To all my colleagues,
 I have had an exhilarating week--ETAI spring events in Tel Aviv and
Haifa...amazing volunteers giving of their
time and effort to organize these events, dedicated professionals preparing,
researching and organizing their
experiences to share with their colleagues in presentations, demonstrations and
workshops ,the teachers and
future teachers coming to learn and to broaden their horizons, the
inspectorate, led by Judy, our Chief
Inspector contributing on every level--presenting, encouraging teachers to
present and participate, convening,
etc., etc. etc. and finally all the members of the ETAI board who participated
in each of the above
categories--they convene, they present, they attend, they organize and work to
make ETAI a professional
organization of the highest standard. Thanks to all of you--I am proud to be an
English teacher in Israel!
 Spring vacation is here--and whether you are celebrating Passover, Easter or
just enjoying the break..have a
relaxing and peaceful holiday.
 Susan Holzman,
 Chair, ETAI