[etni] [FWD: bullets and numbering in compositions ---- are they allowed? ... Kazaa difficulties ... Wrong Barry]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 22:01:07 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: bullets and numbering in compositions ---- are they allowed?
    ...    Kazaa difficulties   ...   Wrong Barry
 From: "Barry Silverberg and family" <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Composition markers and writers

 At a regional mtg on the NBA run by Inspector Avi Tsur,

 i was given the following answer about bullets and numbering on bagrot
compostions:

    1  bullets should not be used.

   a..         numbering is out.

   whereas, however, be that as it may, likewise and as a result,
connectors are the only option for a cohesive composition.

 I hope this satisfies those millions of teachers who, like myself,
posted this question several times and didn't get no answer.

 Barry S

 AND WHILE WERE ALL HERE:

  Trouble with Kazzaa-lite:  Some of the songs i get play to the middle
or less and then just repeat the first paart.  Haas this haaappened to
you tooo?  Why?  How do we aaaaaaavoid it?

 INTIMATE EMAIL:  i just got a lovely letter from a total stranger who
obviously got me mixed up with another barry berry or barri.
  To all of you out there, if you have something really personal to tell
a friend, please, be careful.  You don't want your secret disclosures to
fall into the wrong hands.  Make sure you send them only to me!  You
know it will then get printed and filed in my socks drawer next to my
new Canadian double wool ski socks.
 So send  it to the above adress, please.

   Have a nice stormy week, and remember,

   If we had stayed in Winnipeg, the snow would be covering our living
room window by now.

         Barry S