[etni] [FWD: bagrut hours

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:49:01 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
 From: "Esther Revivo" <estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Sirs (Ladies?)
 Hello! It has been many years since I have had a bagrut class, and have for
the past 17 yrs. taught 7-10 th
grade. Our tenth and eleventh graders (Ulpanat Tzvia Sedot Negev) will be doing
part of the modular bagrut this
 summer. Next year I will be teaching 10th and 11th grades again (who will be
doing the same come June 2005
,G-d willing) My question is this: I am no  longer eligible for a îùøú àí as of
June 2004. How many hours can I
recieve  for part of my 24 hrs. for  äâùú áâøåú  for the following 2004-5
school year?
Does the number of hours or percentage of pay one receives for bagrut classes
increase according to the number
of  bagut classes you have?
Thank you for your time and trouble! This is very important to me for my
husband is disabled and I am a mother
of 5 and the sole supporter of the family.
                   Sincerely,
                  Esther Revivo at estherrv@xxxxxxxxxxx