[etni] [FWD: Teacher from USA looking to rent room/efficiency for 3 weeks in Jerusalem]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:07:34 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Teacher from USA looking to rent room/efficiency for 3 weeks in
Jerusalem
 From: Esterental@xxxxxxx

 Hello,

My name is Esther and I'm a high school teacher in Miami, Fla. I'm making plans
to attend a Yad Vashem Seminar
for educators this coming summer.
The seminar runs from June 27 until July 14. Staying at a hotel for the
duration is just  too expensive so I'm
trying to rent either a private room in a house or an efficiency for the three
weeks (June 26 - July 15), in
Jerusalem (somewhere that has access to public transportation to Yad Vashem )

I was referred to your organization by a cousin of mine, who is a teacher in
Tel Aviv, and says that you are
the best! Is there anyone that might be able to help me in my quest? Either
personally or if you know of
someone who has what I'm looking for.
I really would appreciate your help.

Thanks and Shabbat Shalom,