[etni] [FWD: Still Looking for the Album "ESL BLUES"]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 05:29:55 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Still Looking  for the Album "ESL BLUES"
From: Barry Silverbeg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Dave and friends,

You can find everything on Google, even my missing socks.

However, there is one item I ask about every few years:

An album of songs written to teach the English tenses.

The vocals, lyrics and music to some of these were very good.

But nobody can locate for me an existing copy of the record.

I had a similar problem with MR MONDAY by Longmans; and I finally got a

CD with the songs.  But where o where is "Hard to Learn that English as a
Second Language Blues?"

recorded in '71 or earlier.

/Barry Silverberg, Kiriat Shmona Israel

** Etni homepage - www.etni.org **