[etni] [FWD: Re: plays for 5th and 6th grade]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 01:22:00 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: plays for 5th and 6th grade]
 From: "Mitzi Geffen" <mitzi1002001@xxxxxxxxx>

 Hi Danielle,
I have a script of Peter Pan which I've done with groups of sixth grade
students. The play takes about 45 minutes, including songs, but you
could shorten it if you wanted. It's good for a cast of 25 to 30 kids
(assuming you split the parts of Peter Pan, Wendy and Captain Hook
between a few kids, as I did. Let me know if you are interested. I can
e-mail the script.
       All the best,
              Mitzi