[etni] [FWD: Re: grammar weirdo]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:46:11 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: grammar weirdo]
 From: "Wolfson" <wolfson@xxxxxxx>

 Just fo the record, my son  a thirteen year-old "NS" had problems with
this.

We had a period of a year when he would say "I are ..."!!!
This was when he was 11. It turned out that he had the impression from
someone that this was more correct.

Other than that he makes mistakes that I've always associated with young
NS
kids from NW London...
like "I been there and don'  it !"     :)

 Dena