[etni] [FWD: Re: english materials]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:36:05 -0700

Subject: english materials
From: "David Siegel" <siegelds@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I am interested in the teaching materials you spoke about  on ETNI.
However I have been unable to contact you via your three internet
addresses (apparently some technical problem?)
I am an English teacher at Megiddo High School where I am currently
teaching a class of weak readers in the seventh grade.  Any materials
would be appreciated.
I look foward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
 David Siegel