[etni] [FWD: Re: Listening Comprehension for LD pupils]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 11:57:02 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Re: [etni] [FWD: Listening Comprehension for LD pupils]
 From: "Maxine" <maxine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 I assume what you are referring to is hakra'at sheelon.   On the tape that the
pupils receive all sections of
the exam are recorded, including the listening comprehension section.  (at
least that's the way it's been up
till now) .  So no, they don't listen to the radio with the rest of the class.
 By the way, from our
experience the constant clicks of the tape recorder drive the other pupils
crazy so for your Bagrut and Magen
(if that's possible) seat the hakra'at sheelon pupils in a room by themselves!

 Hope this helps.   Regards, Maxine Tsvaigrach