[etni] [FWD: RE: stop the complaining!!!!!]]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:02:46 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: RE: [etni] [FWD: stop the complaining!!!!!]
 From: "Patricia Reifen" <patriciareifen@xxxxxxxxxxx>

 Dear Ruben,

 I don't believe we are complaining.    I think perhaps your choice of
 adjective is a little strong.    The idea of the discussion is to point
 out  that there are academically classified levels of thinking processes,
 and that some of us do not believe that the general population has to be
 tested at the highest level in a second language.    After all not everyone
 belongs to MENSA either!

 Patricia