[etni] [FWD: Offer of teaching Aids]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 05:17:58 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
Subject: Offer of teaching Aids
From: "Lola Katz" <communic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The ESRA off ice in Ra'anna  have received a  large donation of
teaching aids - posters and flash cards.

The posters are good quality - about 70 cm x 50 cm - in full color
 and a variety of subjects. The cards are a bit bigger than an A4
sheet. - They are also good quality, with color printing.

I am told that they would be useful for teaching 'beginners'
although I have not seen the material myself. -

If anyone is interested in these or knows someone who might
be able to put them to good use please contact
Gill at gillit@xxxxxxxxxxxx:
or Joanne at: rjgroz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lola Katz
communic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx