[etni] [FWD: Many, many thanks!]

  • From: david@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 09:02:38 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Many, many thanks!
From: Esther Revivo <estherrevivo@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Friends-
Words cannot express the gratitude I feel for the overwhelming number of
:)  that you all sent in so quickly after my posting!!

As they say in Hebrew, "îé ëîåê éùøàì!"

"Thanks" is inadequate, because I feel so overwhelmed by your immediate
everything on to my rakezet and we are checking out all the options.

BTW, I am SOOOOOOOOOO frustrated I didn't get to the ETAI conference to
finally put a face behind some of these names!

Good night, and may we soon hear good news with a solid victory,
áò'ä!
With Much Gratitude- Esther Revivo

        Call for Articles
      The Etni Rag needs you