[etni] [FWD: I want to teach in Isreal!]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:58:24 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: I want to teach in Isreal!
 From: "Rosemary Veneziale" <rveneziale@xxxxxxxxx>

 I have a qestion regarding how to get a job in Isreal
 teaching English. I have taught for 12 years in the
 Post Soviet Union and sometimes I didn't even have a
 warm room to teach in or anything to write on except
 the wall! Technology what is that? Well I tell you
 it's a great way to develop your creativity. All of my
 students managed to learn inspite of the difficulties
 and I got to experience a great deal of satisfaction
 as a pay-off at the end of the day! So if anyone out
 there can give me some leads I would be really
 grateful.
 Ciao,
 Rosemary T. Veneziale
 Tbilisi, Georgia