[etni] Re: [FWD: Fw: WHAT'S A TEACHER WORTH?]

  • From: "lev" <lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ask@xxxxxxxx>, <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 09:23:34 +0200

Hi all -

To add to your collection of what a teacher is worth:

A lawyer, a doctor and a teacher show up at the pearly gates at the same
time.

St. Peter tells them that because Heaven is nearing overflow capacity, God
has decided from now on they would have to classify all new entrants by
professional background and income so that people could be near others with
a similar background.

The lawyer steps up and says "I was a lawyer and I made $500,000 dollars
last year.

The doctor says "Well, I was a surgeon and I made $800,000 last year."

The third says, "I made $18,000 last year,"

St. Peter says,

"Really? What were you teaching?"

Lev ABRAMOV <lev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Schiffman Institute www.schiffman.biz