[etni] [FWD: Bagrut Schedule]

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:40:24 -0700

 -------- Original Message --------
 Subject: Bagrut Schedule
 From: "Barabra or Yaacov Ori" <ojacob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Hi-
Could someone please direct me to the Bagrut time schedule for the Bagrut on
May 18th ( Kobi?)
I am still unclear about the letter on this year's 12th grade students who may
wish to take the 2 point exam in
the future to complete the 3 points.  Do I have to fill out some kind of a form
NOW or can these students
request to take the B and C in the future with no problems?
Does anyone know?
In regards to the question on coordinating English and what English
coordinators are entitled to - at this
point it is just the extra percentage that you receive based on the number of
classes... any other hours are at
the discretion of the principal of the school where you work.  Does anything
seem wrong with this picture?  For
HOURS of extra work and responsibility, you get a small pittance.  And don't
even let me get started on the
number of hours that we English teachers put in trying to help our students who
are entitled to hatamote.  How
many teachers of other subjects do you see in your school on their days off
sitting with students and testing
them orally?  How many teachers of other subjects have recording studios in
their homes for recording
cassettes?  The percentages have risen unbelievably in the last few years. (In
my school, 38% of our 12th grade
students have some kind of hatama-not to mention the 11th graders and the 10th
graders) We want to help our
students succeed, but I think we must start involving our unions at this point.
 Does anyone agree?
 Barbara Ori