[etni] Re: [FWD: 1 point 12th graders]

  • From: sarag <sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: nirenber@xxxxxxxxxxxx, etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 13:37:04 +0200

There is some sort of a letter from the testing dept. (linked from ETNI
front page) re this. But I'm not sure I understood it - are they supposed to
do "A" (the questions are a little different than the questions for 1 point)
or only to regester as if they do A, but really do the 1 point exam?
  sara g
sara g in israel
sarag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx