[etni] Re: FW: online 'hakra'ah'

  • From: Adele Raemer <araemer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tziviasp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 11:09:45 +0300

The online test is MIRACULOUS! It is a real GIFT! The kids LOVED it, they
slipped right into it. You get practice opportunities (not many but it will
grow) and it is VERY flexible (if a kid prefers to write in the text
booklet and only use the computer for hakraa, that is ok too..... but  most
do not).

   - There were no major glitches that I know of (and any problems that
   arose were dealt with on the spot).
   - The proctors were pretty clueless (but the same is true for all the
   exams :-(   )

The only requirements (and things that might prevent you from doing it) is
that:

1. Your school needs enough computers connected to the internet
2. Your technical support people need to be supportive and willing to
invest, as well.

If you have the capabilities, go for it! Don't walk  - RUN!!!!!

Adele

*This week's words of wisdom:*
*"**Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.**"*

*
**
*