[etni] FW: RE: comparative adjectives and geographical slurs

  • From: "Gary Zone" <gary_zone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 16:42:40 +0000

Ellen suggested I forward my reply to her to the list. See below.
With humble apologies who thought my language too strong, though
'intolerant' is in itself rather a strong condemnation, Ellen.
Are you all getting tireder and tireder of this debate as it drags on,
though it was fun at first?
As I concluded below in my reply to Ellen:
"I guess we should put the discussion to sleep now. But surely there was
nothing **funner** than a good debate such as this, eh?"

Gary
Calgary

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/features&pgmarket=en-ca&RU=http%3a%2f%2fjoin.msn.com%2f%3fpage%3dmisc%2fspecialoffers%26pgmarket%3den-ca