[etni] FW: Fund in Memory of Laura Schoffman

  • From: "David Lloyd" <dglloyd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 04:41:43 +0000

From: "Adele Raemer and Laurie Levy" <raemer@xxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Fund in Memory of Laura Schoffman

Dear ETNIers,

I am passing this on at the request of Laura's family:

~Adele

Laura Schoffman was an English Teacher for many years in
"Ma'ale Habsor" regional school. She was in charge of the
EFL at the school and has established a Language Laboratory
for self-learning of English.

After her passing last February, we were looking for ways to
honor her memory, and we ended up with a project for the
benefit of kidney patients in Soroka Hospital.

We will replace existing ceiling tiles with tiles printed in a
special technology, making them look like a 3d picture so that
it seems as though there is a window opening to the sky and
you can see through it trees or clouds.

As one picture is worth a thousand words, please enter the link:
www.ceilingscenes.com

In case there are any of the teachers who remember Laure
Schoffman want to take part in this effort it is possible to donate
by sending a check to

Ada Lewinski
Bareket 24
Ramat Efal 52960

To order of:
Amutat Yedidei Beit Holim Soroka (Keren Laura Schoffman)
Friends of Soroka association (Laura Schoffman Fund)

Each tile costs $36.00 (Twice =93Chai=94), which is about
180 Shekel (10 times =93Chai=94)

From the loving family,

Nachum Schoffman
Tsila Blombert