[etni] FW: Computer Program for Weak Pupils

  • From: "David Lloyd" <dglloyd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 09:32:52 +0000

From: ann and mickey <annbn@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Computer Program for Weak Pupils

Hi gang!
In preparing our classes for next year, we realize that 1 class in both the
8th and 9th grades will be full of VERY weak learners.  (We are talking
about discplinary problems, L.D.pupils, and emotionally challenged pupils).
We will be using UPGRADE in the 8th grade and SPOTLIGHT ALT. in the 9th
grade. Can anyone recommend an appropriate computer program for these
children?   Someone suggested "English four You" by Matach.  Is there
anything else?  Thanks for your help
ANN BAR-NEDER
annbn@xxxxxxxxxx