[etni] FREE Glee Plus Prep-Workshops IN ENGLISH for schools!

  • From: English On Stage <englishonstageisrael@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:56:31 +0200

Hello Everyone,
Great news! Thanks to our current sponsors, we're able to provide a FREE
Glee Plus Prep Workshop (in English, of course) to schools registering for
the National Glee Plus Competition!!!!
This workshop will take place on the date of your choice between now and
the Competition itself.
Hurry, few spots remain and registration ends soon...
Please contact us if you have any questions:  englishonstageisrael (at)
gmail (dot) com or 052-860-7877
See you at the Competition!

Meirav Zur
Producer