[etni] Excel from Hell

  • From: Barry Silverberg <barisil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 11:43:25 +0200

I have always had trouble with exel.
Here is something so basic:

I am preparing a grade sheet, and I want different areas shaded differently.
So, on the HOME tab, I press the litte paint spilling icon, (fill color). and
select the shading.  The trouble is, the shading hides the grid lines.  Even
when I click 'view gridlines.'  Even when I click 'view gridlines' and 'print
gridlines.'  Even when I threaten to throw the Office CD into the aquarium and
let my savage fish eat it.
Does anyon e have a solution for so simple a problem?

Barry

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager