[etni] English through Art - Project for the Upper Grades

  • From: "Jack Pillemer" <jackpil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "etni" <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 18:30:35 +0200

A while back I asked for help in finding art sites with simple explanations.
Well, thanks to those who helped me.
I have created a project "English through Art" for the upper grades. I haven't
tried it out yet but I intend to do so soon. Feel free to use it and adapt it
to your needs. Oral presentation has not been included as I'm not sure yet how
I'm going to do this.
For those who asked me to send the them all the useful  Art sites I received,
they can be found at the end of the project.

The project can be accessed from my site
http://www.geocities.com/jackpillemer/
or directly at
http://www.geocities.com/jackpillemer/art.htm

Jack Pillemer