[etni] English Teaching Position Available Immediately

  • From: Margie Cohen <margiec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ETNI E-Mail List <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:11:16 +0200

Hi all-                       February 10, 2005   Thursday evening, late

         A teacher is sought for a staff member going on maternity leave at
Shaffir School , a religious, regional school in the area of Kiryat Malachi.
The job includes teaching eighth, ninth and tenth grades and is for three
months.

         If you are interested, please call Haleena at 0505-889268 for more
information.

         (Do NOT  respond to me; I'm just the messenger!)

                 Shabbat Shalom-

                         Margie

Margie Cohen-Jackel
34/75 Yaakov Street