[etni] Electronic Village Online - for all comers.

  • From: Valerie Jakar <vsjakar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eleanor Adika <alinor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 23:21:44 +0200

16:29
Dear All,

  The CALL Interest Section of the TESOL International Association is
pleased to offer the opportunity to participate in the Electronic Village
Online (EVO) 2012 sessions.

     You *do not *need to be a TESOL member to participate in a free,
five-week, online session of the EVO, *January 9 - February 12, 2012*.
    Please visit our Announcement Web page to select one among the various
session offerings.

*http://evosessions.pbworks.com/Call_for_Participation2012 *

This project is a virtual extension of the TESOL 2012 Convention in
Philadelphia in which educators around the globe will have the chance to
enhance their professional development, network, collaborate, share and
learn with like-minded professionals in wonderful online sessions that were
carefully designed by our moderators.
--
Valerie.S.Jakar, PhD
Jerusalem, Israel

Mahatma Gandhi said, "I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides
and my windows to be stuffed. I want the culture of all lands to be blown
about my house as freely as possible. But I refuse to be blown off my feet
by any."