[etni] ETNI elementary

  • From: "Rachel Arenstein" <rachelr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2003 12:33:18 +0200

Calling all elementary school teachers.
We have set up a separate page for elementary school teachers on ETNI. There
is already a bulletin board especially for us where we can discuss issues
that we find relevant.
We are going to build a data base of elementary school teachers so please
sign up.
There are links to ETNI pages that are applicable to elementary teachers.
ETNI elementary is in the process of being built so what we really want is
your input. What would you like to see there? What issues are important to
you?
You can see the ETNI elementary opening page at

www.etni.org.il/elementary
and
www.etni.org/elementary

The ETNI Team