[etni] ETNI downtime in the month of June

  • From: David Lloyd <dlloyd54@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Etni <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2012 08:36:18 +0300

Hi all,

I will be travelling the first few weeks of June and during this time
I will have limited access to the Internet.

Because of technical issues, I will not be able to administer the ETNI
mailing list during this time. Therefore, messages will not go through
to the list until I arrive back. Neither will ads go up on the ETNI
Advertisement Board during this time and I will not be able to upload
anything to the ETNI site.

I wanted to give you a heads up about this almost a week in advance so
that you can get organized and send ads for the Advertisement Board
and messages for the list before the end of the week, so that they
will still be processed before I leave.

During the time that I am away, you can make use of the ETNI facebook group -

for posting messages and teaching ads. There is no automatic
moderation of this group, so your postings on the group wall will go
through right away. But you must first join the group, and this
requires my approval after you request to join - so if you plan to use
the facebook group, please request to join before the end of the week.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and will try to catch up on the
backlog as soon as possible after I get back.

David

** post to list - etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** help - ask@xxxxxxxx
** David Lloyd: ETNI founder & manager