[etni] ETNI Want Ads

  • From: ask@xxxxxxxx
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 03:48:48 -0700

Hi all,

We are offering a new service on ETNI - "ETNI Want Ads".

www.etni.org/wantads.htm

This is to allow you to directly post - on the ETNI Want Ads bulletin
board - things that you want to sell and buy (and which are not
directly related to EFL needs).

Since people can put things directly up onto this board, without our
intervention, we will monitor this board daily to make sure that there
are not things up there that shouldn't be there.

As such, such things will not be approved for posting on the ETNI list
and will only appear on the ETNI Want Ads section at -
www.etni.org/wantads.htm

The ETNI Team