[etni] ETAI summer conference 2014

  • From: Laura Shashua <lasha205@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:36:02 +0300

Another wonderful summer conference is over. If you weren't able to make
it, just nip over the ETAI facebook page to take a peek at the photos.
Thanks to the conference conveners for working so hard to make the event so
successful, and we look forward to seeing you next year. Meanwhile, keep an
eye out for future ETAI events. Love and peace (never has this been more
meaningful) and see you soon.
--

*Laura Shashua*

✔ Educator, Teacher Trainer

*Work fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours. (Jerome K. Jerome)*
lasha205@xxxxxxxxx
ᐧ

** ETNI Blog and Poll
   http://ask-etni.blogspot.co.il/