[etni] ETAI Forum - Call for articles

  • From: "ETAI Forum" <etaiforum@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ask@xxxxxxxx, ETNI <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 19:35:39 +0200

Call for articles!
    The deadline for submissions to the Spring 2009 special edition of the
ETAI Forum, focusing on learning disabilities and differences is February
8th, 2008 and we are anxiously awaiting your contributions.  Make your voice
heard!
     Please submit all contributions as WORD documents as an attachment to
an e-mail. The name of the document should be your family name and the title
of the article, or part of it: i.e. Jones_callforarticles.  The suggested
maximum length of an article is 2,500 words.
     Please try to keep the language non-sexist and use they instead of
he/she.
     We are interested in publishing references, but these should be
included within the text.  References should be written out in APA style.
You can find this in the "OWL Handouts" put out  by Purdue University ?
http://owl.english.purdue.edu/handouts.research.
     If you have a photo of yourself, or any other attractive visual
material, like cartoons, we would be interested in receiving this.
     At the end of the text, please include brief biodata about your
professional life, including where you teach and any other significant
information.  Please include your e-mail address.
     You must be a member of ETAI to publish in the ETAI Forum.  To become a
member or renew your membership call Marna Snyder, ETAI Office Director,
Tel:  02-500-1844, etaioffice@xxxxxxxxxx  Or visit the ETAI website to
download a membership form, http://www.etni.org.il/etai/.

Please submit your contributions to: etaiforum@xxxxxxxxxx

--