[etni] Dovrat decisions

  • From: "Tina Waldman" <wald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 18:11:11 +0200

Dear colleagues,
I am surprised there has been little discussion on the list pertaining to
the Dovrat committee decisions.

They will have a negative effect on all of us.   Do we want to work a longer
week, for less money, and have our 'gmulim'  and other basic conditions
whittled away?

Clearly, the government only intends to carry out those decisions that save
money, and ignore the others.

Our representatives meanwhile have promised to keep quiet and let the
government get on with it, so that we have no one representing us.

I hope this has stirred you into some lively correspondence, if not
immediate action.

Tina Waldman

Seminar Hakibbutzim and Seminar Levinsky.