[etni] Dovrat and viruses Re: etni Digest V3 #94

  • From: Batya <shilohmuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: etni@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 02:02:09 -0700 (PDT)

Let's start with a late Adar comment on the "subject."  Dovrat to Israeli
educationis like like a virus on the computer.  Sorry, it's no joke.

Seems like with or without Dovrat, the only way the politicians think money can
be saved in education is to fire teachers.  I hope that by the time my
grandchildren are in school, there will be some real improvements.

And about viruses, Netvision, SPAM, we know that Netvision thinks that we're
spam, guess they hated their English teachers.  We've been paying Netvision
extra, not for them to sponsor tv sports, but for their anti-virus, and bli
eyin haraa, we've had very, very few since.  And we're online a lot.

Batya

 http://shilohmusings.blogspot.com/

http://me-ander.blogspot.com/

Yahoo! Messenger